Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inspired by Julia & Julie

Did you watch that movie? I just did and now I am inspired to revive my blog. Yes. I can't believe it. I am actually typing my thoughts in a page and sending it into outerspace - just like Julie.

Well, I too love to cook, sew, quilt, making things and selling my craftystitches creations. This year I pledge to work harder at my new line or products and making great and interesting things. I am also planning to become a vendor at many more of craft shows out there. So stay tuned to find out where I'll be. I also just joined CREST a local etsy group in the Washington Area. I volunteered myself to be a lead to creating and coordinating a successful 1st Etsy Craft Show. So definitely more to come so you can visit me and see me live.

1 comment:

Dotty said...

The blog's looking good!

I saw J&J. Loved it. That's great that it inspired you.

Looking forward to hearing about the craft show!